Grants Management Office
Please note: Important changes have been introduced to improve InfoEd security. To protect UNSW’s administrative research data; including grants, contacts and human ethics information, InfoEd is currently available via computers in the Grants Management Office or through Citrix for all other UNSW and remote locations. If you require access to Citrix please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Use your zID and zPass to login to InfoEd:
View the InfoEd QuickStart Guide as a starting point for locating records in InfoEd.
You can also access the InfoEd Quick Start Guide and this resource page from InfoEd. When you are logged into InfoEd:
- Click on the Help button to access the Quick Start Guide
- Click on the Support Button to open this resource page
What is InfoEd?
The InfoEd grants management system is used by UNSW to record and track research grants. InfoEd gives you access to all data recorded about an application or grant, including:
- Status - received, submitted to sponsor, awarded, funds released;
- All correspondence / documentation, including contracts and reports;
- Up-to-date financial reports (via a direct link to the NSS project record);
- What milestone reports / deliverables are required and when they are due.
All communications from InfoEd will be sent to your primary UNSW email address - e.g. zPass@unsw.edu.au (as opposed to email@example.com). This cannot be changed. If you don't regularly check this email address please ensure you auto-forward emails to your preferred address, or risk missing crucial information regarding your grant application and management.
- You can access all applications or awards on which you are a named investigator by logging in with your zID and zPass (no access request is required).
Maintaining your InfoEd Records
- All personal data in InfoEd is obtained from the HR system. If you note any errors in your personal data including your Faculty, School or Centre, please contact HR to correct it. Once that is done the corrected data will flow to InfoEd within a week.
- If you believe that there are errors in the InfoEd records for your applications or grants, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any technical issues with InfoEd, contact the UNSW Service Desk. email@example.com or call 51333.
If you would like further support or to arrange a tutorial, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.