Find a Researcher
This project will develop state-of-the-art signal analysis software that will empower chemical analysts to extract more information out of nuclear magnetic resonance data. This will position NMR as a leading technique for profiling impurities in produc...
- 2006 - present: Senior, Research Associate (UNSW) Sydney, Australia
- 2002 - 2006: Postdoctoral Researcher (IOWA State University) Ames, Iowa, USA
- 2004 - 2006: Researcher (Ames Laboratory - US Department of Energy) Ames, Iowa, USA
- 2000 - 2002: USDA/ARS Researcher (US Department of Agriculture) Ames, Iowa, USA
- 1998 - 2000: Postdoctoral Researcher (University of Connecticut) Storrs, Connecticut, USA
The Australasian Maternity Outcomes Surveillance System: Improving safety and quality of maternity care in Australia
There is currently no Australian system of monitoring severe complications of pregnancy. Many of these complications are rare, making them difficult to study and limiting knowledge as to their true frequency, cause and best treatment. We intend to intr...