Find a Researcher
A three-dimensional model of normal and abnormal atrial electrical activity is currently being developed.
- 2009-current: Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- 2005-2010: PhD, School of Information Technologies, University of Sydney
- 2000-2004: NH&MRC Research Officer, Bioinformatics, Westmead Institute for Cancer Research
- 2000: Software Tester, BioLateral Pty Ltd, Australian Technology Park
- 1997-1999: Graduate Certificate in Information Technology, University of Technology Sydney
- 1996-1999: NH&MRC Senior Research Assistant, Human Genetics, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- 2007-Current: Postdoctoral Research Associate, BABS, UNSW
- 2008-Current: Financial Clerk, Neilan Lab, BABS, UNSW
- 2009: Education Committee, Water Quality and Treatment, Australia
- 2001-2006: PhD Student, Microbiology, UNSW and CRC for Water Quality Australia
- 2002-2003: Visiting Researcher, Humboldt University, Berlin
- 2000-2001: Research Assistant, Microbiology, UNSW
- 2000: Honours Student, BABS
Novel sustainable panel materials based in underused local agricultural and forestry by-products, bonded with non toxic, and renewable resins.
Ten percent of admissions to Australian hospitals are associated with harm to patients. Reporting of patient safety incidents is now widespread. Current methods, which rely upon humans to manually review incident reports, do not permit timely detection...