Find a Researcher
The project will develop a robust approach to use maximum entropy methods to model likelihood functions for a Bayesian analysis of chemical data. This will allow values and confidence intervals to be obtained from chemical measurements that are better ...
- University of New South Wales, Senior Lecturer, 2012-present
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Research Scientist, 2008-2011
- University of California, Berkeley, Research Associate, 2006-2007
- University of Technology Dresden, Research Associate, 2001-2006
- Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research (IFW), Research Intern, 1997
This is a UNSW project funded by the Australian Research Council