Find a Researcher
Roles for quorum sensing and biofilm formation by Vibrio cholerae in resistance to protozoan grazing
This research will benefit Australia through an increased fundamental understanding of how our model bacterium,Vibrio cholerae, survives in the environment.
- Development of Genetic Algorithms for complex scheduling and risk modelling.
- Publications - Journals 4, Conference 3, and Other 1
- Senior Lecturer
- Site Engineer, Civil & Civic Pty Ltd (1970-1975)
- Director, Dept. of Housing and Construction (1975-1978).
- Senior Lecturer (QIT) (1975-1981)
- Head, Dept. of Building & Construction Economics (RMIT) (1981-1986)