Find a Researcher
Mark is a Lecturer in the Mechatronics discipline within the School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering. His research interests are focussed around the development of autonomous vehicles for use in unknown environments and include the fol
- University of New South Wales, Senior Lecturer, 2012-present
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Research Scientist, 2008-2011
- University of California, Berkeley, Research Associate, 2006-2007
- University of Technology Dresden, Research Associate, 2001-2006
- Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research (IFW), Research Intern, 1997
Evaluation of machine learning algorithms to automate tracking of cell fates by large-field video microscopy.
The aim of machine learning is to automate recognition of complex patterns by development of computer algorithms to replace menial and time-consuming human tasks.