Find a Researcher
Alzheimer?s Disease (AD) is the most common form of dementia, and its incidence is rising as the population ages. This project will provide a detailed analysis and explanation for the loss of particular lipid (fat) molecules that are essential for myel...
Volatile Organic Compound removal from indoor air environments by an integrated photocatalytic/filtration system
This project seeks to develop an integrated photocatalytic filtration unit for improving air quality in indoor environments, with an emphasis on aircraft cabins.
- PhD: National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
- BEng: Tianjin University, P.R. China
- Senior Lecturer/Queen Elizabeth II Fellow, School of Materials Science and Engineering, UNSW, 2011.
- Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, NUS, Singapore, 2008-2010.
- Research Fellow, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, NUS, Singapore. 2007