Find a Researcher
Research Interests: Involved in research looking at the way vascular risk factors and vascular pathology effect the expression of various types of cognitive impairment and dementia, and in ways of preventing and treating these.
Targeting the Wnt signalling pathway - a new anti-metastatic and epigenetic therapy for ovarian cancer
Ovarian cancer is a difficult disease to treat, because often women are diagnosed at an advanced stage of the disease. We will investigate a number of genes involved in ovarian cancer in order to identify one that could act as a signal for early detect...
- Evolution of bacteria and viruses
- Mathematical biology and model-based statistical inference
- Molecular epidemiology and population genetics of pathogens
- Cultural evolution and the interaction between behaviour and disease
- PhD Stanford University
- BSc (Hons) University of Sydney
- Senior Lecturer, UNSW, 2007-2011
- Lecturer, UNSW, 2002-2007