Find a Researcher
Dr Erin-Nesbitt Hawes is a conjoint Associate Lecturer with the School of Women's & Children's Health.
Prof Breit is a Clinical Immunologist and Immunopathologist at St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney. As a Professor of Medicine at UNSW, he heads the Inflammation and Cytokine Biology Research Program at St Vincent’s Centre of Applied Medical Research.
Indigenous Australians with Mental Health Disorders and Cognitive Disabilities in the Criminal Justice System
- Evolution of bacteria and viruses
- Mathematical biology and model-based statistical inference
- Molecular epidemiology and population genetics of pathogens
- Cultural evolution and the interaction between behaviour and disease
- PhD Stanford University
- BSc (Hons) University of Sydney
- Senior Lecturer, UNSW, 2007-2011
- Lecturer, UNSW, 2002-2007