Find a Researcher
Robert Frank is one of the twentieth century's most important photographers. His book The Americans revolutionised post-War photography, offering a radically new approach to the nexus of photographic representation and national identity. Its dep...
Over the last 12 years more than 200 planets orbiting other stars have been found. The next step in the investigation of these planets is to attempt direct detections and to probe atmospheric structure and compsition. In this project we will develop ad...
This project will show how Australia's unique status as an island continent has shaped Australian literature. Key questions posed are: How was the colonial cartography of the Australian mainland and islands represented in literature? Why did Australia ...
- 2007-Current: Postdoctoral Research Associate, BABS, UNSW
- 2008-Current: Financial Clerk, Neilan Lab, BABS, UNSW
- 2009: Education Committee, Water Quality and Treatment, Australia
- 2001-2006: PhD Student, Microbiology, UNSW and CRC for Water Quality Australia
- 2002-2003: Visiting Researcher, Humboldt University, Berlin
- 2000-2001: Research Assistant, Microbiology, UNSW
- 2000: Honours Student, BABS