Find a Researcher
- 2009-current: Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- 2005-2010: PhD, School of Information Technologies, University of Sydney
- 2000-2004: NH&MRC Research Officer, Bioinformatics, Westmead Institute for Cancer Research
- 2000: Software Tester, BioLateral Pty Ltd, Australian Technology Park
- 1997-1999: Graduate Certificate in Information Technology, University of Technology Sydney
- 1996-1999: NH&MRC Senior Research Assistant, Human Genetics, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
Osteoporosis research, epidemiology, health services research and risk prediction.
Broad Research Areas:
Epidemiology, Health Services Research
A/Prof. Sandra Lowe is a Conjoint Associate Professor with the School of Women's & Children's Health, and a Visiting Obstetric Physician at the Royal Hospital for Women in Randwick.