Find a Researcher
NEU-HORIZONS: The neuroprotection and therapeutic use of riluzole for the prevention of oxaliplatin neurotoxicity study.
Colorectal cancer is the second most commonly diagnosed cancer in Australia, with more than 13500 cases recorded annually. Oxaliplatin is an effective chemotherapy for the treatment of colorectal cancer. The major side-effect of oxaliplatin is the deve...
Research Interests: Involved in research looking at the way vascular risk factors and vascular pathology effect the expression of various types of cognitive impairment and dementia, and in ways of preventing and treating these.
- 2009-current: Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- 2005-2010: PhD, School of Information Technologies, University of Sydney
- 2000-2004: NH&MRC Research Officer, Bioinformatics, Westmead Institute for Cancer Research
- 2000: Software Tester, BioLateral Pty Ltd, Australian Technology Park
- 1997-1999: Graduate Certificate in Information Technology, University of Technology Sydney
- 1996-1999: NH&MRC Senior Research Assistant, Human Genetics, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
The return of the omniscient narrator in contemporary fiction: authorship and narrative authority in the new millennium
In an age of relativism, some of the most important novelists today are reviving a narrative voice long considered an outmoded relic of 19th century fiction: the authoritative all-knowing omniscient narrator. This project delivers the first study of th...