Find a Researcher
This project aims to develop signal processing algorithms to extract features from inertial signals which correlate with current clinical measures of fall risk. The signals are acquired during normal unsupervised movement using a small waist-worn monitor.
- Wireless Communications
- Heterogeneous Multi-tier Cellular Networks
- Small Cells
- Self Organizing Networks (SON)
- Baseband Receiver Design
- Iterative Detection and Channel Decoding
- Digital Signal Processing
- Compressed Sensing (Source Coding)
- Asynchronous Digital Design
- Underwater Communications
- PhD Title, "Iterative Receiver Techniques for Coded Multiple Access Communication Systems", University of South Australia, Australia. 2000
- 6 Graduated PhD Students
The overall goal of this project is to advance the fundamental understanding of impurity reactions in high temperature steelmaking, and to open novel avenues for atomic level process control and scientific discoveries in the field.
The study will improve access to justice for non-English speaking witnesses, testifying in court through an interpreter. It achieves this by taking advantage of new wireless technologies to transform the social and technological environment of the cour...