Find a Researcher
The aim of this work is to identify the factors responsible for the emerging problem of catastrophic stress corrosion cracking failure of rock bolts in underground mines and to develop strategies for resisting rock bolt failure. The work is of very su...
The aim of the project is to develop and commercialise an improved roof-mounted hybrid solar concentrator PV/thermal (CPVT) product for the cost-effective delivery of solar heating, cooling and electricity that is suitable for installation on millions ...
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, the School of Materials Science and Engineering, UNSW, Australia. 2010-
- Visiting Scholar, Centre for Modelling and Simulation of Particulate Systems, the School of Materials Science and Engineering, UNSW, Australia. 2003-2005
- Consulting Engineer, the Fluent Incorporation of America, Beijing, China. 2001-2002
- Researcher (part-time), Institute of Powder Engineering, Xi’an University of Architecture & Technology (XAUAT), China. 1998-2001
- Senior Lecturer, UNSW, 2012-
- Senior Research Fellow, UNSW, 2009-2011
- Research Fellow, Research Associate, UNSW, 2003-2009
- Research Fellow, Max-Planck Institute for Iron Research, Germany, 2000-2003
- Visiting Research Fellow, University of Newcaste, 1996
- Associate Professor, Lecturer, Southeast University, China, 1987-1996