Find a Researcher
Unlimited access to palatable high fat foods, in conjunction with a sedentary life style, has led to increased obesity. Exactly what mechanisms drive over consumption of energy rich foods and override mechanisms that normally regulate body weight? This...
Greg Whitwell is Deputy Dean, Programs and Students, in the Australian School of Business.
The aim of this research is to develop a smartphone-based platform to evaluate self-administered assessments of mobility in the elderly in particular, the assessment of falls risk via the implementation of a “guided” falls risk assessment known as the ...
- Professor and ARC Future Fellow 2011-
- Associate Professor, School of Materials Science & Engineering, UNSW 2009-2011
- Senior Lecturer, School of Materials Science & Engineering, UNSW, 2007-2009
- Lecturer, School of Materials Science & Engineering, UNSW 2004-2007
- Assistant Professor, Nanyang Technological University (Singapore), 1998-2004
- Adjunct Fellow, Institute of Environmental Science and Engineering (Singapore), 2002-2004