Find a Researcher
- The effects of employees' perceptions of Human Resource Management on the attitudes and behaviors, in terms of cooperative behavior, commitment, knowledge sharing, team learning and (short term) absenteeism of employees
- The effects of alignment between line managers and HRM managers on the organizational climate, defined as shared perception of the organization of employees within a team, and on employees' attitudes and behaviors
- Multi actor, multi level and multi method research designs
Roles for quorum sensing and biofilm formation by Vibrio cholerae in resistance to protozoan grazing
This research will benefit Australia through an increased fundamental understanding of how our model bacterium,Vibrio cholerae, survives in the environment.
- 3-D Auditory Cockpit Displays
- Publications: Co-authored Crew Resource Training Manual for new Airline Pilots.
- Senior Lecturer
- Professional Airline Pilot 1970 - 2000 First Officer (Copilot) on: Fokker Friendship (F27); DC4 - Carvair; Electra (L188A); Boeing 727 (100 and 200 series) Captain on: F27; Douglas DC9; Boeing 727 and Airbus A320