Find a Researcher
This project researches the contribution of Australians to the development of media arts as a global contemporary art practice. By way of dynamic online resources, the project will critically evaluate the significant role Australia has played in the gl...
National eResearch Collaboration Tools and Resources (NeCTAR) - eResearch Tools project
Prof Anne Burns began her career in TESOL working as an English teacher in France, Kenya and Mauritius, where she lived for five years. In the 1970s, she set up her own primary and junior high school with another colleague in Mauritius.
- PhD: National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
- BEng: Tianjin University, P.R. China
- Senior Lecturer/Queen Elizabeth II Fellow, School of Materials Science and Engineering, UNSW, 2011
- Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, NUS, Singapore, 2008-2010
- Research Fellow, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, NUS, Singapore. 2007
- Research Engineer, Department of Mechanical Engineering, NUS, Singapore 2005-2006