Find a Researcher
Prof Anne Burns began her career in TESOL working as an English teacher in France, Kenya and Mauritius, where she lived for five years. In the 1970s, she set up her own primary and junior high school with another colleague in Mauritius.
Qualifications: MBBS, PhD, Obstetrician-Gynaecologist (Russian Federation)
Dr Svetlana Starodubtseva is a Conjoint Lecturer with the School of Women's & Children's Health, UNSW.
- Senior Lecturer, UNSW, 2012-
- Senior Research Fellow, UNSW, 2009-2011
- Research Fellow, Research Associate, UNSW, 2003-2009
- Research Fellow, Max-Planck Institute for Iron Research, Germany, 2000-2003
- Visiting Research Fellow, University of Newcaste, 1996
- Associate Professor, Lecturer, Southeast University, China, 1987-1996