Find a Researcher
Indigenous Australians with Mental Health Disorders and Cognitive Disabilities in the Criminal Justice System
High rates of Indigenous Australians with mental health disorders and cognitive disabilities in the criminal justice system are evidenced in a current ARC Linkage project. This project moves into new territory by extending Indigenous specific data a...
This is a national study of the Australian legal profession.
- Senior Lecturer, UNSW, 2012-
- Senior Research Fellow, UNSW, 2009-2011
- Research Fellow, Research Associate, UNSW, 2003-2009
- Research Fellow, Max-Planck Institute for Iron Research, Germany, 2000-2003
- Visiting Research Fellow, University of Newcaste, 1996
- Associate Professor, Lecturer, Southeast University, China, 1987-1996