Find a Researcher
- Senior Lecturer, UNSW, 2012-
- Senior Research Fellow, UNSW, 2009-2011
- Research Fellow, Research Associate, UNSW, 2003-2009
- Research Fellow, Max-Planck Institute for Iron Research, Germany, 2000-2003
- Visiting Research Fellow, University of Newcaste, 1996
- Associate Professor, Lecturer, Southeast University, China, 1987-1996
The aim of this research is to develop a smartphone-based platform to evaluate self-administered assessments of mobility in the elderly in particular, the assessment of falls risk via the implementation of a “guided” falls risk assessment known as the ...
Research Interests: My research is focused on mechanisms of cancer development and progression.
Roles for quorum sensing and biofilm formation by Vibrio cholerae in resistance to protozoan grazing
This research will benefit Australia through an increased fundamental understanding of how our model bacterium,Vibrio cholerae, survives in the environment.