Find a Researcher
- PhD: National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
- BEng: Tianjin University, P.R. China
- Senior Lecturer/Queen Elizabeth II Fellow, School of Materials Science and Engineering, UNSW, 2011
- Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, NUS, Singapore, 2008-2010
- Research Fellow, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, NUS, Singapore. 2007
- Research Engineer, Department of Mechanical Engineering, NUS, Singapore 2005-2006
To achieve high economical efficiency, modern chemical plants are becoming increasingly complex, to an extent that cannot be effectively managed by existing process modelling and control techniques. By exploring the physical fundamentals in thermodynam...