Find a Researcher
- University of New South Wales, Senior Lecturer, 2012-present
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Research Scientist, 2008-2011
- University of California, Berkeley, Research Associate, 2006-2007
- University of Technology Dresden, Research Associate, 2001-2006
- Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research (IFW), Research Intern, 1997
Thesis topic: Antecedents and moderating influences of customer advocacy
Prof Breit is a Clinical Immunologist and Immunopathologist at St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney. As a Professor of Medicine at UNSW, he heads the Inflammation and Cytokine Biology Research Program at St Vincent’s Centre of Applied Medical Research.