Find a Researcher
This research aims to develop a method to optimise and incorporate models of experimental cardiac action potentials into electro-anatomical models of the atria which is a step towards development of patient-specific models of cardiac electrophysiology...
- ICT adoption, implementation and management in Public Sector, E-government
- ICT for development (ICT4D).
- Environmental influence and impact of ICT
- Business value of ICT
- Social implication of ICT
- Strategic use of ICT
- Electronic Business/ E-commerce
- E-government Management
- Information System design and application
- Web Management
- Project Management
Use of information and communication technologies to support effective work practice innovation in the health sector: a multi-site study.
Health systems face considerable challenges in meeting increasing demands for highly sophisticated services with limited resources and a shortage of health professionals. The introduction of information technology (IT) is a key strategy to meet these c...