Find a Researcher
Dr Srinivas Bolisetty is a Conjoint Lecturer with the School of Women's & Children's Health.
- 3-D Auditory Cockpit Displays
- Publications: Co-authored Crew Resource Training Manual for new Airline Pilots.
- Senior Lecturer
- Professional Airline Pilot 1970 - 2000 First Officer (Copilot) on: Fokker Friendship (F27); DC4 - Carvair; Electra (L188A); Boeing 727 (100 and 200 series) Captain on: F27; Douglas DC9; Boeing 727 and Airbus A320
Volatile Organic Compound removal from indoor air environments by an integrated photocatalytic/filtration system
Prof Breit is a Clinical Immunologist and Immunopathologist at St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney. As a Professor of Medicine at UNSW, he heads the Inflammation and Cytokine Biology Research Program at St Vincent’s Centre of Applied Medical Research.
- 27-1-2005 (ongoing): School of Biotechnology & Biomolecular Sciences (BABS), University of New South Wales, Sydney. Senior Research Associate
- 15-8-2004 - 5-1-2005: Biosciences Dept, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad, Pakistan. Visiting Professor