Find a Researcher
- University of New South Wales, Senior Lecturer, 2012-present
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Research Scientist, 2008-2011
- University of California, Berkeley, Research Associate, 2006-2007
- University of Technology Dresden, Research Associate, 2001-2006
- Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research (IFW), Research Intern, 1997
To achieve high economical efficiency, modern chemical plants are becoming increasingly complex, to an extent that cannot be effectively managed by existing process modelling and control techniques. By exploring the physical fundamentals in thermodynam...
Dr Graham Doig is an Assistant Professor at California Polytechnic State University - he retains an adjunct position at UNSW due to continued involvement in research projects w