Find a Researcher
The aim of this work is to identify the factors responsible for the emerging problem of catastrophic stress corrosion cracking failure of rock bolts in underground mines and to develop strategies for resisting rock bolt failure. The work is of very su...
As the adoption of cyclic renewable energy generation sources such as wind and solar continues to increase, the demand for large scale energy storage technologies is rising.
- Development of Genetic Algorithms for complex scheduling and risk modelling.
- Publications - Journals 4, Conference 3, and Other 1
- Senior Lecturer
- Site Engineer, Civil & Civic Pty Ltd (1970-1975)
- Director, Dept. of Housing and Construction (1975-1978).
- Senior Lecturer (QIT) (1975-1981)
- Head, Dept. of Building & Construction Economics (RMIT) (1981-1986)
A three-dimensional model of normal and abnormal atrial electrical activity is currently being developed.