The InfoEd grants management system is used by UNSW to record and track research grants. InfoEd gives you access to all data recorded about an application or grant.
All communications from InfoEd will be sent to your primary UNSW email address - e.g. zID@unsw.edu.au (as opposed to email@example.com). This cannot be changed. If you don't regularly check this email address please ensure you auto-forward emails to your preferred address, or risk missing crucial information regarding your grant application and management.
InfoEd Training Video: Quick Overview (11mins)
This video tutorial will assist with navigating InfoEd and locating information about your project, including budget details and any required deliverables.
For technical assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
InfoEd Access Instructions
- Researchers: access all applications or awards on which you are a named investigator by logging in with your zID and zPass (no access request is required).
- For access assistance contact email@example.com
InfoEd is accessible to users on the UNSW Network (this includes the primary UNSW sites includes the Kensington, Coogee, COFA, Randwick, CBD Campuses, Rural Clinical School and some UNSW Hospital sites).
Sites and users that are not on the UNSW Network will need to set up and use the UNSW VPN (Virtual Private Network).
Log in to InfoEd using your zID and zPass:
View the InfoEd QuickStart Guide as a starting point for locating records in InfoEd.
Access the SPIN Research Grant Database via InfoEd
The SPIN research database allows researchers to access details about potential funding sources, both local and overseas. The search engine enables researchers to tailor their interrogations of the database.
Log into InfoEd using your zID and zPass. On the top bar, click "Find Funding" icon. This will take your directly to SPIN. For further instructions and information click here
Maintaining your InfoEd Records
- All personal data in InfoEd is obtained from the HR system. If you note any errors in your personal data including your Faculty, School or Centre, please contact HR to correct it. The corrected data will flow to InfoEd within a week of it being updated by HR.
- If you believe there is an issue in the InfoEd record for your application or grant, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any technical issues with InfoEd, contact the UNSW Service Desk. email@example.com or call 51333.