Global Injury Prevention; Drowning Prevention, Policy Analysis, Equity research, Implementation Trials
Fields of Research (FoR)Public Health and Health Services
- Jagnoor J, Manickam NE, T Jain, S Bhaumik. Systems approach to improving recovery outcomes among burns survivors. Indian Council of Medical Research .
- Manickam NE, J Jagnoor, Babu B, Jeromie J. Building trauma registry In India, across 6 states.
Indian Council of Medical Research.
- Jagnoor J, Keay L, Sherrington C, S Bhaumik. Reviewing literature for injuries among older population in Western Pacific Region. World Health Organization, WPRO
- Ivers R, Jagnoor J, Keay L, Sherrington C, S Bhaumik. Reviewing literature for development of technical package for fall prevention. World Health Organization Geneva
- Jagnoor J, Prinja S, Ivers R, Kumar R. Review of injury surveillance systems in India. World Health Organization – India office
- Jagnoor J, Nguyen H, Lukaszyk C, Ivers R. Burden of drowning and opportunities for drowning prevention in India and Vietnam. Royal National LifeBoat Institution, UK .
- Ivers R, Jagnoor J, T Potokar, S Chamania. Stakeholder consultation on community based rehabilitation for burns survivors in India. World Health Organisation Geneva
- Ivers R, Jagnoor J, Norton R. Comprehensive Drowning Reduction Program, Bangladesh. Royal National Lifeboats Institution, UK
BDS, MPh, PhD
My Research Supervision
Areas of supervision
Road - transportation injuries
Health systems and policy research
Co -convening Policy Studies course