Wavelet Methods in nonparametric curve estimation, Edgeworth expansions and Saddlepoint Approximation Methods, Structural Equation Models, Inference in semiparametric models and applications in Stochastic Risk Modelling
Field of Research (FoR)
Humboldt University, Doctor of Philosophy
Wavelet Methods in non-parametric curve estimation
Edgeworth expansions and Saddlepoint Approximation Methods
Structural Equation Models
Inference in semiparametric models and applications in Stochastic Risk Modelling
Member of the Executive Committee of the School of Mathematics and Statistics, UNSW Sydney.
Recent teaching duties include Math3811 and Math3911, Math5905 and Math5855. Will be on special study leave in the second half of 2019.
Elected member of the International Statistical Institute (ISI)
- Australian Research Council (ARC) discovery project "Frontiers of inference about risk"-Lead Chief Investigator (CI) (2016-2018)
- Australian Research Council (ARC) linkage project "Remote sensing to improve structural efficiency of high-speed catamarans"- Chief Investigator (2018-2022)
- Collaborative research grant with Sydney Catchment Authority (SCA) Statistical Analysis of water quality data- Chief Investigator
- Complex dependence modelling to unravel relationships in Big Data- Faculty research grant (2019)
- Demonstration models of portfolio and personal risk optimization -AMSI industry related project (2014)
- Robust inference about risk-Faculty research grant (2014)