**APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED - Applicants will be notified of the outcome in September**
Guidelines and Application Instructions
- The purpose of the Roadshow is to enable UNSW researchers to travel to India to make new connections and/or strengthen existing relationships which will lead to collaborative research partnerships in the future.
- Participants will attend workshops with matched researchers and potential industry collaborators at key institutions in India including the Council for Scientific & Industrial Research, the Research & Innovation Circle of Hyderabad, The Energy and Resources Institute, the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi and The Tata Group.
- All UNSW salaried academic staff are welcome to apply to attend the 2017 roadshow. Early Career Researchers (max 7 years post-PhD) are also strongly encouraged to apply, as one of the aims of the Roadshow is to provide ECRs with a springboard to establish strong international partnerships at an early stage in their careers.
- The India Research Roadshow is funded by the Office of the Pro Vice-Chancellor International and will be jointly led by the Pro Vice-Chancellor International, Pro Vice-Chancellor Research and the Dean of the Faculty of Engineering
COSTS AND LOGISTICS
UNSW will provide a travel stipend of up to $1,500 for return flights and will cover the costs of local transport and accommodation.
- Smart Cities (examples are: architecture, urban development & planning, transport, infrastructure, communication technology, internet of things)
- Energy, Water and Climate (examples are: devices, storage, energy systems, renewable energy, water and waste water management, membranes, coastal and estuarine management, aquatic ecosystems and biodiversity, oceanography, atmospheric science, carbon cycle, climate impacts)
- Health and Biomedical Sciences (examples are: cardiovascular, respiratory, public health, biomedical devices)
- Social Enterprise (translational focus on taking UNSW research discoveries and generating social impact in human and environmental well-being through partnerships with NGOs, entrepreneurs and industry partners with an emphasis on corporate social responsibility)
UNSW researchers must be salaried academic staff of UNSW.
Notification: September 2017
Roadshow: 20-24 November, 2017
- Applications are now closed.
Please direct any questions to: email@example.com