The HREC is not currently accepting expressions of interest submissions for new members.
The HREAPs are not currently accepting expressions of interest submissions for new members.
All submissions for expressions of interests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and must in the following documentation:
- A supporting statement of up to two pages addressing following points;
- Specify the membership category that you are expressing an interest in and outline the reason you are interested in becoming a member.
- Outline how your current role, research interests and/or your personal, professional or academic experience will assist you in carrying out your role as a member of the human research ethics committee or the human research advisory panel.
- Confirm that your current workload can accommodate the additional time commitment as a volunteer member of the committee and specify which panel or committee you are expressing an interest in joining.
- Indicate whether you would be interested in a leadership role on the HREC or HREAP.
- A copy of your CV, including email, preferred telephone contact number, and names of two referees.
Head of School Letter of Support (UNSW Staff or Students only)
- The letter must confirm the head of school’s support of your expression of interest and confirm that your current workload can accommodate the additional time commitment required as a volunteer member of the committee.