MyResearch.rgc (formerly known as InfoEd) is used by UNSW to record and track research grants, giving you access to all data recorded about an application or grant.

IMPORTANT NOTE: All communications from MyResearch.rgc will be sent to your primary UNSW email address. E.g. (as opposed to

*This cannot be changed. If you don't regularly check this email address please ensure you auto-forward emails to your preferred address, or risk missing crucial information regarding your grant application and management.

MyResearch.rgc Access Instructions

  • Researchers: access all applications or awards on which you are a named investigator by logging in with your zID and zPass (no access request is required).
  • For access assistance contact

MyResearch.rgc is accessible to users on the UNSW Network (this includes the primary UNSW sites includes the Kensington, Coogee, COFA, Randwick, CBD Campuses, Rural Clinical School and some UNSW Hospital sites).
Sites and users that are not on the UNSW Network will need to set up and use the UNSW VPN (Virtual Private Network).

Log in using your zID and zPass:

UNSW Staff/Students

If you are a UNSW staff member or student, please sign in to MyResearch.rgc by clicking on the button below.

SIGN IN TO MyResearch.rgc

If you do not have a UNSW zID, please click here

Non-UNSW MyResearch.rgc Users

If you do not have a UNSW zID, please login to MyResearch.rgc using the form below.



MyResearch.rgc Training Video - coming in early 2024

This video tutorial will assist with navigating MyResearch.rgc and locating information about your project, including budget details and any required deliverables. 

Access the SPIN Research Grant Database via MyResearch.rgc

The SPIN research database allows researchers to access details about potential funding sources, both local and overseas. The search engine enables researchers to tailor their interrogations of the database.

Log into MyResearch.rgc using your zID and zPass. On the top bar, click "Find Funding" icon. This will take your directly to SPIN. For further instructions and information click here

Maintaining your MyResearch.rgc Records

  • All personal data in MyResearch.rgc is obtained from the HR system. If you note any errors in your personal data including your Faculty, School or Centre, please contact HR to correct it. The corrected data will flow to MyResearch.rgc within a week of it being updated by HR.
  • If you believe there is an issue in the MyResearch.rgc record for your application or grant, please contact 
  • For any technical issues with MyResearch.rgc, contact the UNSW Service Desk. or call 51333.