Field of Research (FoR)
Jakub Stoklosa is a Lecturer in the School of Mathematics and Statistics.
Jakub Stoklosa is a member of the Evolution & Ecology Research Centre and the Eco-Stats group within the School of Mathematics and Statistics.
Current research interests include:
- Analysis of capture-recapture data.
- Estimation of animal abundance.
- Measurement error modelling.
- Model selection for multivariate data.
- Non-parametric smoothing.
University of New South Wales
Sydney NSW 2052
The Red Centre