Qualtrics is an easy-to-use, web-based platform for creating and distributing online surveys and is appropriate for any discipline of study. UNSW holds an institutional license for this platform.
To access, please click HERE
- Survey design - create a unique survey experience using piping and conditional logic
- Survey distribution - distribute your survey for anonymous responses or to focus groups
- Collaboration - invite collaborators to your project with detailed access management
- Security - if using enterprise license, data is hosted in Sydney, Australia*. Qualtrics is suitable for data classified as Sensitive or below
- Free - free-of-charge for all UNSW researchers
*If you are not using an enterprise UNSW instance of Qualtrics (unsw.qualtrics.com), your data may be stored overseas. To check, please contact email@example.com.
- Go to: https://unsw.qualtrics.com
- Log in with zID@ad.unsw.edu.au and zPass
- Create a project or be invited into one
Online resources are available here: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/
Video tutorials are available here: https://basecamp.qualtrics.com/series/learn-to-use-qualtrics-research-core
When accessing video tutorials, you will be prompted to log in. Please click "Sign in with SSO" and use the Organization ID "unsw" to be taken to our log in page.
Please contact the Qualtrics Service Desk for functional and technical queries.
- By clicking "Help" at the top right corner of Qualtrics page
- Self-service: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the ICT Service Desk if you have login issues, require Brand Administrator actions (e.g. transferring ownership) or to escalate an issue.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +61 (2) 9385 1333