Director, Research Grants and Contracts
+61 (02) 9385 5249
- Responsible for leading and managing the Office - establishing priorities, ensuring effective use of resources and the provision of excellent research services, providing advice and information on grants management matters to the University’s executive team, and signing off on research grants and contracts.
- Manages the Grants Teams to ensure high-level service delivery.
- Plans, develops and implements strategic and operational plans, benchmarks and performance measures.
- Builds effective and efficient recording and reporting systems, communication strategies and client service processes.
- Provides strategic advice within the Division of Research.