Find a Researcher
This project will pioneer international research on legal signed language interpreting and jury service.
How do the connections between emulsion drops improve whipped cream?
- Senior Lecturer, UNSW, 2012-
- Senior Research Fellow, UNSW, 2009-2011
- Research Fellow, Research Associate, UNSW, 2003-2009
- Research Fellow, Max-Planck Institute for Iron Research, Germany, 2000-2003
- Visiting Research Fellow, University of Newcaste, 1996
- Associate Professor, Lecturer, Southeast University, China, 1987-1996
Sana Qaisar is a Research Associate with the School of Engineering and Information Technology at the University of New South Wales in Canberra.